Thursday, February 26, 2009

Free time & the designated passenger

Wow, so this pretty much NEVER happens, but I am not the driver on my trip! Too cool! I'm not even the co-pilot! When was the last time that I could just sit back & relax???
We just got into phoenix, and still have to make our way to the resort in scottsdale. Not sure how long that will take, & I hope richard knows where he is going, cause I have no idea. This is a nice change! (Oopps, I may have spoken too soon... The front seat folks are now noticing they may be on the wrong freeway. Never take the 17- Cool, they don't fight... Just calmly get the tom-tom out! Wow!)
Ok, so it is a nice change. I got to play on my blackberry, play with my camera that I just got back from the fixing place. I got to read 3 chapters in to kill a mocking bird. (Good book!)
So, I think I like this passenger thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment