Monday, February 23, 2009

WW weigh in day

I will be going to weight watchers tonight. I missed last week since I stayed longer in big bear. I hope it is good.
After dinner, after 2 bottles of water, and with all my clothes on, I weighed myself on elly' scale. It said that I was .6 more than I was 2 weeks ago. BUT, her scale is off by 1.6 too much, so it meant that I might be down a pound. And since this was after dinner, and 2 bottles of water, and with all my clothes on, I should be in good shape tonight.
Soooo, I'm writing this on the excercycle @ the gym. That should also give me a few brownie points.
Oh look--> there is roach. (Well, I think it is him)
Time to get busy:)

Stopped @ arco on the way here:
$2.13 a gallon, $33.63 @ arco today for a fill. 284 miles since the last tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment