Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer, Day 4. The day Michael Jackson died.


Remember that super easy workout I did yesterday? Tai-Chi... and how it was not at all strenuous?
Ok, well, I guess it is one of those things that hit you later, because I woke up all tight and very sore. Wow, I guess it really did do something. And maybe I can go again. But not today. Or tomorrow. I need to give my body a rest?

I had a fun scrap class tonight in JT. We made a darling layout for the 4th of July. I will post a pic tomorrow.

Dave took the kids to see Transformers 2, and then out to lunch.
I stayed home & had one of those really yummy tomato sandwiches. mmmmm.

I picked up pizza when I took Jordie home from football & we had family movie night in. Since EVERY channel was covering the passing of Michael Jackson today, (very sad) we watched Inkheart. I liked the movie better than the book. (and I am bummed about the King of Pop, but I think he is much happier now though.)

We are having trouble with our insurance stuff. They just told Dave that our rental is only covered through July. Um, like only 5 more weeks??? Really? Cause we haven't even started the demo yet. Hmmm, I don't think the new house will be ready to move in next month.

Maybe I need to work out more... it will make it all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment