Thursday, January 26, 2012

Today is a new day

Last night Dave and I went to our start up meeting.  We met our health coach, got our blood drawn, saliva samples taken (seriously, my least favorite part... gag!), weighed, & measured, and took a few surveys.  We each got a box with a whole month of food in it, and we were at In-in-Out by 8:30.  As we were eating our "last meal," another couple from the study came in.  We all had a good laugh, cause, you know, In-in-Out is a pretty good place for your "last meal."
We got home at 10, Dave organized his food for the day & I didn't.  I helped Jordan with his science project, then wrote a super-awesome-amazing post on my phone; and it magically disappeared into cyberspace.  So this is a very lame attempt to fill you in on our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment