Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Guess what???

Yeah, so, by now you know that I wasn't kidding about being a really really bad blogger.  But, hey, I have been busy losing 81.9 pounds and stuff.  :) 
Yes!  I did say 81.9!  Yahoo!  
And, I think I am gonna actually be blogging on a regular basis now.  I have been a bit overwhelmed with all of the different ways the internet sucks my time away, but I need a place for me to keep track of the notes I want to make as I begin transition into the "real world."  And you get to join me :)
At this point, I really really wish I had been a better blogger.  So, let's just imagine that I was posting lots of cool updates here, and you could just really "see" my transformation.  And I am planning on doing some revisions, so this will have my weigh-losing photos... because, man, it was really fun to go to the store and try on new clothes and say "oh my gosh!  I can't believe this fits!"  So be prepared for a lot of dressing room mirror shots. :)  For now, here are some of my fav's: 

This was the day I had a 72 pound loss!  & it was game day, so that was even more fun.  I have a great "before pic" of me in this same jersey last year.  um, it looks different on.  I will add that one later.  :)

 Here is my most current before & after.  I do need to get a new one, because many people have said this looks like a bathroom shot.  - and I am soooo not a bathroom mirror photo taker.


 This is a fun one.  gah!  our before photo-shoot was so funny!  and just a few months later, here we were on vacation with the Mississippi River in the background.  Honestly, I really really loved being "not-fat" on vacation this summer!

Same dress.  I should put it on now and get another "after."

This was just a few weeks ago with my dad.  We were at my grandma's 90th birthday party.  I love that I have made changes in my health that will hopefully help me live past 90.  :)

 The "bathroom mirror" shot, that is really in the JC Penney's dressing room.  What a happy happy moment! My first size 6 ever! I think the only other time I wore a size 6 was when I was a little girl and it was a 6X (cause I was a little chubby even back then)  I got these pants, and another pair just like them in a darker color.  Yeah, they are pretty loose on me now.  lol.
 And one last mirror shot for now.  yay!  I am not obese anymore.




No comments:

Post a Comment