Monday, June 22, 2009

Yay, 1st day of summer!

Ok, so actually, summer vacation started for us a week ago, but we went on vacation to Lake Havasu, and just got home, so today is our 1st day of summer @ home!
I took Jordie to summer school @ 6:45. (school starts @ 7:10) He is taking Health & bro. Philips, in the other ward, is his teacher. He likes it, and we told him we expect him to get "Straight A" this summer. lol. But seriously, he better get an A!

I dropped him off and went to the gym for my 2nd workout since the fire. Um, I kind of gained a bit of weight since the fire. Now that I have more time, my plan is to work out 5+ hours a week. Yeah, I think I can do that.

I drank a TON of water today
1/2 a frozen apple pie Yopliat
1 sugar-free Popsicle

lunch : 2 tomato sandwiches:
4 slices of sourdough bread - toasted
light mayo
mustard
3 plum tomatoes - sliced
salt & pepper (yummy)

dinner: taco salad
ground beef, taco seasoning, black beans, kidney beans, corn, cilantro, salad, 1/4 avocado, green onions
(no salsa this time... still great!!!)

So, my 1st day back in focus. Not so bad. I didn't go to weight watchers tonight to weigh in. hhmmm, I just didn't think I could bear it tonight. (plus, I made a ton of trips to town taking Jordie to and from summer school & football, so I couldn't do it one more time) goooooo me!

No comments:

Post a Comment