Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 3

I slept great last night!  Yay!  Once up I was very busy!  I started with a Dutch Chocolate shake and it was pretty much like a slim fast, so I will give it a thumbs up.  I did like it and I would buy it and I look forward to getting it again.  I made the eggs for Dave. 

 I added salt, pepper, seasonings and some chicken bullion.  He didn't hate it, so when I am brave enough to try it again, I'll dr it up too.  I love having him on this with me!

I had a big scrapbook sale at my house this morning and was racing all over the kitchen helping my friends, so I got to eat on the go. Around the time I was most busy, Dave came over to me and reminded me it was time to eat.  (funny, huh!) Then he got me a cinnamon roll crunch bar to much on.  I served my guests cookies and m&m's and I think the crunch bar must have been ok, because I wasn't really paying attention while I was eating it, but I don't remember hating it!~ that's a good sign.

My sale was a huge success and I got rid of a TON of product.  And I still have a ton left!
After the sale, Dave made us soups.  I had the beef "stew" and he had the chicken noodle.  We both added salt and they were good.  I will get the beef stew again.

I feel the best today.  The last 2 days I had a massive headache all day, and the first day I had a tummy ache, but I think that is all behind me as I get used to this.  No headache or tummy ache today & I feel pretty good. I would love for the next 6 months to be this simple!

We had Orange shakes, not bad.  & chocolate pudding that we somehow messed up and ended up having to drink it cause it never set.  Still not a deal-breaker.  Dinner was grilled steak and squash!

We played a fun game with the kids after dinner (loaded questions) and then got a surprise facetime call from our friends in Japan.  That was the best treat we could have had tonight!  Even better than chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment