Friday, January 27, 2012

Snack time


"Good flavor. The pretzels have a nice crunch & the texture is not too bad."- Dave





"Huh, they look like deformed Cheetos"- me

These snacks were actually ok.  I wouldn't go to the store to buy them, but as far as eating diet food, I can live with these.  I liked the pretzels better, but both had a nice flavor.

Lunch was the chicken noodle soup.  Dave had beef stew.  I added salt and I can proclaim it was good.  Not something I would serve to company, but it had a nice creamy texture and with salt tasted just fine.  I would buy this at a store.  - Yikes!  Am I getting acclimated to the food?

I am feeling MUCH better today.  Maybe I didn't like the stuff yesterday because I wasn't feeling well.
I missed my health coaches call while I was picking up my son from school.  I will try to call her back in a little bit, then I'm going grocery shopping.  I'll be picking up meat for dinner.  I am hoping Dave will grill it....I'll just add some veggies!!!!  Oh my goodness... grilled veggies for dinner???  I think YES!

~ update: the trip to the store took longer than we expected, so we ended up having grilled pork & salad.  I cooked up a yummy sauce of mustard and soy sauce and added some bean sprouts to it.  We really liked that!  (I hope bean sprouts are on the approved list)
 I still had a headache all day.
For dessert we split a chocolate pudding ~ pretty ok... kinda like regular sugar free pudding, so not too different.  And we split a chocolate brownie.  I didn't really like that.  It was kinda not what I was expecting.  I will try it again sometime to see if I was just too picky.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment