Sunday, February 26, 2012

1 month down, 5 more to go

So, Dave got a new car.  He picked a 2012 Nissan Versa.  It was not my first choice, but the selling point was that the air conditioner was really powerful, and since he will be driving through the desert during the summer, and it was in the 80's when we were down there buying the car in February, we knew he would need something with a serious air conditioner.
Our weight loss is going well.  I am pretty sure I have the placebo.  & for some reason, I am especially hungry this weekend.  I'm not sure why.  I haven't felt like this at all until now.  I haven't started any exercise yet.  I'm still just taking it easy.

We went out for our first restaurant meal on Friday night after we bought the car. We went to Mimi's cafe with Dave's brother Doug and his fiance Christie.  We kept feeding Doug all the bread.  I ordered fish and veggies and Dave got something else and veggies.  It actually wasn't hard at all.

 Dave still has not received his food order.  I am very glad I did so we can share.  I think he was going to fax in our next order today, so hopefully he will get something soon.

He is going on a business trip tomorrow.  He booked a room with a fridge & microwave.  I think I'll send the small blender with him too.  Then on Thursday I am going down to San Diego with Denise to visit Cami, who is flying in from Japan for a conference.  That is going to involve a restaurant too, so I will just have find a salad or something like that.

Dave has lost 28 pounds as of today.  I am down a total of 12.  Dave feels bad that I am not losing as much as him, but I am just thrilled that I am even losing at all!  12 pounds in 1 month sounds great to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment